We will be destroyed if we continue to defy the Creator’s Plan.
We were designed to serve God, not ourselves.
Only when society rededicates itself to God’s service will it flourish.
A spark of Divinity shines in our soul. It’s what defines us as human. We were not designed to be selfish.
“Your people never realize that we offer them only worthless baubles that cannot bring fulfillment. They procure one and consume it and are not filled. We present another. We have an infinite number of outward distractions, to the extent that life cannot again turn inward to find its definite fulfillment. You have become addicted to our medicine through which we have become your absolute masters…
We have converted the people to our philosophy of getting and acquiring so that they will never be satisfied. A dissatisfied people are pawns in our game of world conquest. Thus, they are always seeking and never able to find satisfaction. The very moment they seek happiness outside themselves, [not God] they become our willing servants.” –
– Illuminati insider, Harold Rosenthal
by Henry Makow PhD
1. You are God’s servant. Your every thought and deed must honor Him. God is always watching. You cannot escape the truth.
2. We are spurned lovers. Although we have been taught to hate God, in fact we are in love with God. God is love itself, bliss, truth, beauty, goodness and justice. We are spiritual beings. Our purpose in life is to celebrate and bear witness to God, and to do God’s work. He cannot do it without our agency.
Told by Satanists that God doesn’t exist, we are rebounders taking up with every floozie — money, fame, sex, power — to fill the void.
3. Cabalists have convinced us that being an atheist is cool. In fact, when we deny our Divinity, we are only degrading ourselves and shutting the door to our own liberation,fulfillment and happiness.
We are cutting off our nose to spite our face. God is the principle of our growth as human beings. Our connection to Him proves dignity, direction and wellbeing. We find ourselves to the extent we devote ourselves to serving God and nothing else.
4. There is a massive disconnect between religious teachings (scripture) and behavior. If we have the right belief-system, we think we are somehow good people. Behavior is everything.
You can have the right beliefs and still behave very badly. Your true religion is the sum total of how you spend your day, what you did, said and thought about, how you treated others.
You can serve God in many ways, e.g. simply by having healthy beautiful children and raising them according to wholesome family values.
5. We’re obsessed with relationships. They often fail because we’re trying to replicate our relationship with God. Our most important relationship is with God within. None can substitute or give us as much freedom and happiness. Our top five relationships are all with God. Then we can add the others.
6. Want people to like you? Do something for them.
Want people to love you? Love them!
Want God to love you? Love Him!
What do we love instead? Women? Money?
7. True religion is devoting your life to God’s service. Do you represent God or a greedy horny monkey? We do have a choice.
8. Prayer is how we talk to God. We should be talking to God constantly. God is our North Star, our compass. Life is meaningless if we do not devote ourselves to the “Work” —
You are God’s representative on Earth. Make Him proud.
Leave a Reply